Friday 20 August 2010

Day 56 Quebec City Rest Day

Today has been somewhat frustrating from the technology point. Despite efforts I cant get my lap top to link into the internet and so I have had to scrounge access from Taso and Tom again.

After a swift breakfast Taso, Errin and I jumped on a bus and headed into the old town, it is a really beautiful place, very much like many older European cities. Sadly I forgot my camera so you will have to take my word for it.

After an hour or so shopping and eating I returned to the Uni and got up to date with my blog and emails and hope to Skype Z later today.

Tomorrow we are back on the road again, 86 miles to Riviere Ouelle, it should start to get a bit more rolling as we head out of Quebec but were all due a hill or two after nearly two weeks of the flat stuff.

Onwards and Upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment