Thursday 15 July 2010

Rest Day Drumheller



After a lazy start Alex, Polly, Georgina and the two boys rolled into town, we spent an enjoyable few hours touring Drumheller and visiting the dinosaurs and managed to fit in a very nice burger and fries at a local restaurant.


The Stokes’ look to be enjoying their time in Canada and the boys slip in and out of the accent almost at will.

After the meal I engaged in some retail therapy and bought myself a blow up mattress. I had been resisting but after a couple of uncomfortable nights I bit the bullet and bought one.

We parted after some serious gossip and with instructions to research the dirt on a couple of issues and I returned to camp happy that my mate and his family seemed content with their life.

The evening was spent getting ready for the next day’s ride and eating Pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment