Tuesday 2 March 2010

Change of weather but no still no road bike

A frustrating week or so as my road bike is still with the manufacturers being assessed. Whilst that is a source frustration on its own it is heightened by the long awaited change in the weather, which has allowed the temperatures to rise to well above freezing and make riding a more pleasurable activity. Having said that the dark evenings have kept me on the turbo so I’ve been concentration on strength sessions.

It wont be long now before the light will be good enough for me to start commuting daily which will add a few miles to my training so providing I get my bike back soon I will remain on schedule.

Onwards and upwards

2 comments:

  1. Andy, How did you get the option for "followers" to show up on your blog - I have yet to figure tha out on "mysummerbehindbars".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Truth is I dont know it just happened! Sorry

    ReplyDelete