Monday 1 February 2010

In June 2010 I will be leaving the UK to join up with a group of about 30 other cyclists from around the world all determined to Cycle across Canada from the West Coast to the East. The trip will take about 72 days and is organised under the banner of TourDuCanada.

Until now the longest I have ever ridden on a bike is a 3 day trip on the C2C route across England so this represents a significant step up, some of the days in Canada will involve in excess of 100miles so I have my work cut out just getting fit to start the trip.

Over the next few months I hope to document my learning as I train and the build up to the trip, and then use this blog as a diary of the trip which I can not only keep friends and relatives informed of my progress but also review and reflect upon in later life.

No comments:

Post a Comment